Santo Spice Revelation
Sweet and spicy lovers delight with the Santo Spice Revelation cocktail! This distinctive cocktail combines all the key ingredients you want in a seasonal beverage. From fruit nectar to fresh and aromatic ginger, topped with pomegranate syrup, The Santo Spice Revelation is perfect to sip on as you fall into temptation and enjoy a second slice of pie!
- 1.5 oz. Santo Mezquila
- 1 oz. Passion Fruit Nectar
- 2 ea. Thin Slices of Fresh Ginger Root
- 1 ea. Lime Wedge
- 2 oz. Ginger Beer
- 0.25 oz. Pomegranate Syrup (sub: Premium Grenadine)
1. Muddle ginger root, lime wedge and passion fruit purée in shaker glass.
2. Add Santo and ice. Shake well and strain over fresh ice.
3. Top with ginger beer and sink pomegranate syrup.
4. Serve in a collins glass.
Santo Cinnamon Delight Cocktail
Made with Santo Mezquila and a delicious rum blend, this cocktail offers an earthy taste with hibiscus and a hint of absinthe, along with the holiday taste of cinnamon to add some spice to your holiday evening along with its gorgeous color and garnishes, making it one of the Christmas decorations.
- 1 oz. Santo Mezquila
- 1 oz. Trinity Rum Blend
- 2 parts 151 Rum
- 1 part Zaya Rum
- 1 part Beach Bar Rum
- 1 oz. Velvet Falernum
- 1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
- 0.5 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 0.5 oz. Cinnamon Syrup
- 0.5 oz. Hibiscus Tea (double strength)
- 1 splash of Absinthe
1. Add ingredients to shaker with ice, shake and strain over crushed ice.
2. Serve in a zombie glass or tall tiki mug
3. Garnish with: citrus peel, mint bunch, lime wheel, and dried hibiscus flower
Recipes courtesy of Santo Spirits.