The USA has several tourist destinations for you and your family. These destinations generally have something for everyone. If you are planning a trip with your family, given below are some of the top 10 tourist destinations for you to visit-
1. Miami Beach in Florida- If you have kids with you, they will be happy to run around and build sand castles on the beach. You and your partner can relax under the warm sun and admire the beauty of the blue waters.
2. Millennium Park in Chicago- This place is one of the most widely-sought after tourist attractions in Chicago. You may visit the Cloud Gate, Crown Fountain or go for bike rides with your family to Navy Pier.
3. Jackson Hole in Wyoming- This ski resort is one of the most popular places in the USA. You can visit The Grand Teton National Park here. Rafting on the Snake River is popular. Teton Village has an Ice Skate and Ice Castle for you to take the whole family to.
4. New Orleans- French roots, and a “free enterprise” disposition making it a particularly extraordinary—and mainstream—goal for both American and global explorers. From Mardi Gras, New Orleans’ greatest gathering, to Jazz Fest, one of the world’s most regarded social occasions of jazz artists, there are a lot of approaches to “let the great occasions move” in the Big Easy.
5. Saratoga Race Course in New York- If you watch horse racing on TVG and a fan of notable horse racing tournaments, take your whole family to see a racecourse in New York for real. The Saratoga Race Course located at Saratoga Springs is one of the oldest racecourses in the USA.
6. Dinosaur Valley in Texas- Take your kids to the nearby Glen Rose museums or opt for visiting the well-preserved tracks of dinosaurs, a mountain bike tour or a wagon ride in the region. Visit the Paluxy River with your family and enjoy activities like fishing or boating.
7. Glacier National Park in Montana- Take your family to see and touch a real glacier. Watch wildlife in action from a safe distance on bus tours. You can also rent kayaks and canoes in the region too.
8. Mile High City in Colorado- Visit the Denver Zoo and The Phipps IMAX 3D Theatre. You can take your kids for an exciting trolley ride to educate them about the famous Gold Rush that took place years ago.
9. Disney World in Florida- You cannot miss out on Disney World if you have kids on your trip. Honestly, Disney World is fun for you too!
10. The Black Hills in South Dakota- Learn about the history of the USA at The Black Hills. Educate your kids and allow them to see some amazing creations at Mount Rushmore.
Therefore, if you are planning or even going for a family trip to the USA, make sure you visit these top 10 tourist destinations. The whole trip will be exciting and memorable for you to remember for a very long time with a smile!
Author Bio: Mandy Bular is a freelance content writer. She has written many good and informative articles on different categories such as health, fashion, travel etc. She is a featured author at various authoritative blogs in the health and fitness industry and currently associated as a blogger with https://www.tvg.com/