If you’re an LA native and haven’t noticed yet, LAX is undergoing a $14 billion upgrade. Following the renovation trend are the hotels that surround Century Boulevard. With major renovations planned and unique restaurant concepts, hotel amenities will soon attract travelers and locals alike. The design focused hotels have an aesthetic appeal that will surely start a buzz throughout the city. One particular hotel that’s blowing us away, is the Hyatt Regency. The Hyatt Regency is the closest hotel to the Los Angeles International Airport at only half a mile away. Whether you have a red eye flight scheduled and need a place to rest, or are a tourist to the city, the Hyatt Regency promises an exciting experience. Here are some of the hotel’s latest renovations sure to help you relax before a stressful trip.
Enjoy a seamless stay with:
- Rooms you’ll remember: Take your pick from colorful rooms and suites, with features including soundproof windows, blackout shades, and 55” HDTVs
- The ideal location: You can rest easy at the closest hotel to LAX, and take their complimentary shuttle to the airport’s terminals—at any hour of day
- Culturally inspired dining: Indulge in menu items inspired by Los Angeles’ vibrant Latin and Asian cultures at Unity LA— the hotel’s ground-floor dining option.
- Relaxing features: Get your endorphin rush at their 24-hour StayFit™ Gym with city views or take it easy at their cabana-lined swimming pool. Don’t forget to check out the fire pit
- Seamless meetings: The hotel features a 50,000 sq ft Conference Center, connected to their hotel perfect for an event
Change the way you view airport accommodations. At only 19 miles away from the heart of Los Angeles, the Hyatt is only a skip away from the city’s most vibrant attractions and a few steps from LAX. An insider tip to avoid LAX traffic, use the Hyatt Regency as a pickup/drop-off location. It’s close enough to meet up but you don’t have to enter the craziness of the airport. When dropping off a friend, decide on the Hyatt as the place to go separate ways. Before your goodbyes, dine or grab a drink at Unity LA. After your meal, the restaurant can validate your parking ticket and your friend can take the complimentary hotel shuttle to the airport. Both parties leaving happily satisfied and on to their next destination, hassle free. The 580-room hotel awaits you, come see their new look.