Scottie Dog Cookies. Recently I rediscovered an old favorite, Walkers Shortbread, the iconic Scottie Dogs shortbread cookie. Their Pure Butter classic is the definition of shortbread. Made in Scotland, the cookie’s only ingredients are flour, butter, sugar and salt; creating a perfection in flavor and texture. It’s rich, buttery, and so hard to put down.
There are also no processed chemicals or additives that go into their recipes, just pure ingredients. Walkers is committed to maintaining a clean and sustainable process.
- The Company is a member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil, for sourcing palm oil from sustainable forests. All the Palm Oil Walkers use is certified sustainable.
- No bovine growth hormones or antibiotics are given to the free range grass fed dairy cows that produce the rich, creamy milk that becomes the butter used in our shortbread recipe.
- 100% vegetarian; no animal fats are used in any of Walkers recipes.
- They’ve recently installed 80 solar panels on the roof of the newest factory. They are currently producing clean, green renewable energy for the site.
- 95% of total waste currently recycled.
If you’re going to snack, snack on something good. Get yourself a box of Walkers Shortbread today. Choose from a huge variety: Flavored Shortbread, Oat Crackers, Scottish Cookies, and even Gluten Free options. Available at your local market or online at us.walkersshortbread.com.